Hello, hello, beautiful people,
This is going to be my first makeup tutorial post. I tried to make it a step by step picture tutorial but those pictures didn’t work out so I’m just sticking to pictures of the full look and pictures of the products I used. I will mention everything and I hope this isn’t going to be difficult to understand. So let us get straight to it.
So this is the look and a picture of all the products I used, Let’s get into it.
I started off with my face. These are the products I used:
- Catrice Cosmetics Prime and Fine Beautifying Primer
- Catrice Cosmetics HD Liquid Coverage Foundation in the colour 010 Light Beige
- Catrice Cosmetics Re-touch Light-reflecting Concealer in the colour 005 Light Nude underneath my eyes
- Nyx HD Studio Photogenic Concealer in the colour CW02 to cover blemishes
- Essence Midnight Masquerade (Limited Edition) Liquid Skin Illuminator as liquid highlighter on cheekbones, nose bridge, cupids bow and above my eyebrows
- Essence Stay All Day Translucent Fixing powder all over my face with a powder puff
- Nyx Highlight & Contour Pro Palette in the colours 05 Tan and 06 Toffee to contour and the colours 03 cream and04 Nectar to highlight the same places I did before
- Essence Mosaic Blush in the colour 10 Miss Floral Coral
- Essence Hello Autumn (Limited Edition) Multi Colour Powder as a third highlighter
- Lastly, Catrice Cosmetics Treasure Trove (Limited Edition) Golden Powder as a fourth highlighter. What can I say, I love highlighting.
The foundation I used is really lightweight and perfect for people who don’t need/want a lot of coverage.
Moving on to eyebrows. I used these two products. The palette is from Aliexpress and I use a mixture of all three colours. The Catrice Cosmetics Eyebrow Filler Perfecting & Shaping Gel is my everyday brow product. It’s perfect if you already have thick brows and you just need the hairs to be tamed and some bold spots to be filled.
The most important part of this look, the eyes. These are the products I used:
- I started off with Essence 2 in 1 Eyeshadow & Primer in the colour 01 Nude Beige in my crease and I set it with an Essence Single eyeshadow in the colour 25 All or nutting. Both of these products are not in the picture because I use them every day anyway and any nude shade will do.
- The life of the party was an H&M Global Fusion Eye Pot in the shade Big Teal. This was laying around in my collection and I thought, it’s about time I get some use out of you. I used this all over my lid.
- I used another Essence Single Eyeshadow in the shade 15 Hazel me not!, which is a matt light brown colour, as a transition shade in my crease.
- I used a Nyx shadow in the shad 05 Mermaid all over the teal colour to make it a light glittery teal colour.
- Essence The Metals in the shade 04 Deep Sea Shimmer I used in the outer corner of my eye and in my crease to give the look some more dept.
- I also went in with the Nyx Shadow 56 Enchanted to deepen that even more.
- I obviously blended everything into a perfect harmony of shades and used the Nyx shadow 20 Glass Slipper in the inner part of my eyelid to give it a bit of and ombré effect.
- Essence The Velvets in the shade 03 Smooth Caramel I used as a matt brow bone highlighter
- I used a Nyx Face and Body Glitter in the shade 07 Ice on my eyelid to make it more sparkly and on my forehead and cheeks to give a more mermaidy look to my skin as well.
- Lastly I used a golden, glittery shade from a Makeup Academy Eyeshadow Palette called Poptastic in my inner corner and lower lash line.
Still working on the eyes, I wanted to put falsies on, I just couldn’t find my glue so I rolled with it. I honestly am fine without the lashes, the look still looks amazing if you ask me. So going into eyeliners and mascaras:
- S. Love…Felt Eyeliner Pen I used to map out my wing.
- Essence Liquid Ink Eyeliner I used to fill in the wing and perfect it.
- I used a mini Only You black kohl pencil to tighlinte the upper lash line and on half of my lower lash line.
- Last eyeliner I used is a gold liquid Essence liner I believe was Limited Edition. This I used to outline my wing and to add more gold to the look.
- Essence Lash Princess Volume Mascara I used on upper and lower lashes
- The Maybelline New York Lash Sensational Glitter Mascara, I used on my upper lashes to add more sparkle.
Last up are the lips. I really wanted to go with a natural looking lip but glossy like I just came out of the water or something. I went for:
- Nyx Smooth Proof Lipstain in theshade504 Orange On The Go and applied that all over my lips.
- Went in with a Nyx Lip Smacking Fun Colors Lipstick in the shade 620 Paris in the inner part of my lips
- On the outer part I used a Catrice Cosmetics Ultimate Stay Lipstick in the shade 040 NUDEtrition.
- I glossed it off with and Essence Stay With Me Longlasting Lipgloss in the shade 02 My Favourite Milkshake.
That’s it for this one. I hope you enjoyed and got inspired. I loved making this look. Until the next one.
Lots of love,